Room Reservation Policy
- All lounges are for the use of students of Fisher Hassenfeld ONLY.
- Craig 106/Music rooms are the only reservable spaces.
- No lounge may be "commandeered" by a group. No individual or group may lay claim to a lounge for his/her own personal use to the exclusion of anyone.
- Please clean up after yourselves. Failure to do so may result in the lounge being locked and/or the loss of privileges.
- The 3rd floor "library" of Craig is a 24/7 Quiet Area. Group study involving conversation is prohibited in this area. Please see web site for other possible group study areas.
- The House Dean reserves the right to over-ride reservations for House use.